my essay writerIf you have already installed Movie Premier for Windows 8 and need to apply an update, use the process below.
- Be sure your Start screen is active
- Bring up the Charm Bar and select Search
- Type “Store” into the Search box
- Alternatively, select the Store app directly from the Start screen
- Bring up the Charm Bar and select Settings
- Click the App Updates option located on the Settings menu
- Click the button to search for updates to your installed apps
- If there are updates available, be sure the Movie Premier update is selected
- Click the large Install button on the bottom of the page to download and install the app update for Movie Premier
- NOTE: If you currently have the most recent release of the Movie Premier app, no update will be listed
- When the download and update are complete, a notification will appear in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- Refer to the Movie Premier release notes for additional instructions or actions required to complete the upgrade
Now that you have upgraded the Movie Premier for Windows 8 app, you are ready to continue using the app. You can view the User Guide for information for first time users and advanced configuration. If you have other support questions, please submit them in our user forum.