- Be sure all of your devices are connected to your network
- Turn sharing On for the network you are connected to
- Bring up the Charm Bar and select Settings
- Click on the network icon
- Right click the network you are connected to and click Turn sharing on or off
- Choose Yes, turn on sharing and connect to devices
- Start Movie Premier for Windows 8
- Select the item you wish to stream to your other devices and start playback
- Once playback begins, you can start streaming to another device
- Bring up the bottom app bar
- Select Play To from the app bar
- Choose a Play To device from the list
- Windows will only display devices which can support the type of media you are playing in the devices list
- Once your content starts playing, you can use the controls in Movie Premier to control pause and play
If you have other support questions, please submit them in our user forum.
For more details on the Windows Play To capabilities, visit the Microsoft website.